Haven't been on in a while, things have been pretty crazy around the house and bc of the holiday. Pics below of the guest bathroom and the half bath downstairs. i think they turned out nice. Next up is the master bath but I am still torn on what color to pick. I plan to take a few weeks off from painting and trying to figure out what color to go with next. It is actually coming along alot faster than what I thought. I am really proud of myself.

Found out this week that my cousin Alan and his wife are expecting their first and due in February. My green jealous head came out when I read that, I was really bummed, I was selfish I guess and really wanted to be the next. But the more that I pondered on it, it will be okay. It will be nice to have a family member close to my age with an infant around the same age as mine. They could go to birthday parties and we could just connect as parents with young kids. Basically the way Alan and I grew up. We were always together when we were little and that would be so neat if our kids could do the same. I wish them all the happiness and the world and I revel in the fact that hopefully we wont be too far behind.
I started my July pack this week and look forward to finishing out the summer. My last week will be mid August, so we can start right away at the end of Aug. We have planned another mini trip, I have another conference in but this time it is in Asheville, Tim waned to tag along so we could go to the Biltmore Estate and just have a nice weekend, so we are heading up there on the 16th so I can attend the conference and then head back on Saturday. I am excited about it, should be relaxing and taking in the scenery.
Well my b-day is next week another year.....the big 26 man I am getting so old, what is a girl to do. I really don't have anything on my wish list except to be pregnant but that is coming soon. So I am hoping for a relaxing dinner out with my husband, hopefully he will take me to Fourth Street Filling Station.
No comments:
Post a Comment