1. We are back from NYC and still trying to get things organized.
2. I have been interviewing for a new job, and really confused about how it fits with TTC.
3. Our 2 year Anny is tomorrow!!!!
4. We are still TTC
5. Fall is finally here
1. Well we are back and I am so glad that we are. We had a great time and did everything that we wanted to do. But we learned we are not cut out for the big city. We visited the statue, Rockefeller center, Ellis island, boat tour around the island, and all the other sights and sounds that we can stand that is Times Square. We had great visits with Phill and Kathy while we were in town and they definitely showed us a good time. Althougth i was perturbed by the question from Kathy when talking about babies in the future and she looks at me and says "does he know?"!!!!!!!! What!!!!! yes he is my husband why wouldn't he know????!!!!!! Oh well the joys of unknowing friends who assume they know it all.
The subway was interesting as I am sure many tourists would say. A little scary at times but interesting. I noticed this....most new yorkers don't smile at one another, or talk to each other they just bury themselves in a book or have something in their ear. It was quite annoying. Oh well I am back in the south and loving it! We can say that we have been there and done that I guess.
2. Oh on the job front.....things at RH are great this past week Helga was only there for half the week and she will be out all week coming up, which is really good because I have my second interview with TMC on Tuesday. I am pretty excited about the possibility but I hate to turn in the resignation when she gets back from vacation. But a girl has to do what a girl has to do. But with the whole TTC thing it makes me wonder. It will be interesting to see how it all pans out....I know the Big Guy has a plan. I put my faith in that.
I interviewed last Tuesday and it went well, then I got a call from the FMC director of MS services and was kind of inpromtu interview. She said there were 3 applicant's and as it stood i was her pick basically bc I had the most experience. Again it is in his hands.
3. Can you believe it has been 2 years? We are not planning anything too special. We are headed to dinner tomorrow night and maybe a little baby making...although it will prob be too late but that is okay....what is wrong with good ole sex and your anniversary......makes us that much stronger.
4. On that front we are still TTC, we aimed right this month with our window however with this new possibility I would rather not end up PG this month mainly bc of the job issues. If it turns out not to be we will turn up the heat for next cycle. Besides next cycle will be an August baby which would be great....I would love a fall baby but we have a 4 month window that I would be happy with. Keep those fingers crossed. I am currently on CD 17, with an expected O yesterday but my temps have still not risen so we will see if they do in the AM, which FAM will say i O'd today when actually I think i did yesterday or late last night. And it continues to be a science project.
5. It has finally become a bit colder and we can pull out the jackets. I love fall, the mums are out and we are planning our fall flower bed in the next couple of weeks. I even have pumpkins on the porch....I love this time of year.
Laundry is calling and this is becoming too long. Hopefully by the end of the week I will know about TMC, and hopefully that our TTC efforts can escape us for one more month. i would be thrilled if it didn't but the new job will really complicate the picture.....so is life......let the Big Guy handle it.
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment