THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Thursday, February 19, 2009

What Do I Have to Lose?

Hopefully 15 more lbs.



I think I am going to bite the bullet and try something a little new. I have read review after review and feel like it is worth the try. I am still doing my strength training video and cardio but of course they both get boring after a while. I just need something more to boost the intensity.

So this blog may turn into a day by day tell of my exp with the remainder of my weight loss journey.

I am not expecting miracles out of this or even that I can move up levels after a day or so. If I have to repeat the level that is fine with me. I feel like it is all apart of the process. My goal is 10 more lbs but an additional 5 would be great as well.

Stay Tuned!


No comments: