I got to weigh in this morning. 158.5......No change!
Honestly I am okay with it:
1) Bc that means all the crappy eating I did over the weekend I worked off somehow :)
2) I am still under the 60 mark and that is to be celebrated, it has been such a yo-yo lately and I was worried I would hit that number again.
Staying under 60 is a good thing in the grand scheme of things bc it means that I am losing slowly. Some people may not like that but in my exp over the years coming off slowly means it stays off in the end. Not some huge weight loss and then bam there it is again. So now my goal by the end of April is 155. Not much I know but doable.
I am really taking baby steps with this. Partly bc I dont want to bum myself out so much that I give up. I have a child, husband, home, and job that demands my full attention and right now and I am not willing to make such drastic changes that I lose sight of what is important. Yes my health is super important but I cant let it rule me this time. I am taking it slow. I dont beat myself up, I do the best I can and am proud of that each and every day.
30DS; Level 2, Day2
I finished day 2, yes it was just as hard as yesterday. I was able to get a few more of the moves down....not as well as I would like but that comes with the territory. I was sore yesterday from Sunday so I knew I needed to give it another go to get rid of the soreness.
The one thing that is the hardest for me are the "plank moves" you really have to have upper body strength for these. They are kind of in a push up move but you do kicks and stuff while on your hands and feet....not knees.....feet! They are really tough! I am excited to see my progress with these moves in the days to come. After I finished last night my body felt tired for the first time in a long time, I know it had to be a good workout. I just wanted to curl up and go to bed!
Im missing tonight bc I have to work for a meeting so I am forgoing the treadmill this week and concentrating on Jillian. I really like her style and her videos, I can see myself getting a few more in the future once I am done with this one. Once I get good I also want to do a diff level every night to keep things interesting and not get my body used to just one workout. Im excited about tomorrow I cant wait to try it again....call me crazy its okay!
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment