A few pics:
Me carrying AT in the carrier, it must have helped hauling his 17lbs around!
Tim & AT checking out the Polar Bears!
Now to a ME update!
I weighed in this morning at 153.5.......2lbs lighter than last Thursday. All that zoo walking must have paid off!
It was also that time of the month to measure....I was a bit worried bc I have AF and not sure if the bloat would hurt me or not :) Im down 3.5 inches overall! Awesome way to start the week. I also thought it would be neat to add up how many inches I have lost since Oct when I really started getting serious about my weight. I am proud to report that 13.5 inches have been removed! I was so dang happy with myself!
I didnt start Jillian last Wed like I said I would. It was so nice here in NC that I walked in the neighborhood with AT. I am starting to believe that the cardio is going to drop the weight on me faster than the strength training but I still want to do the strength peice. So I kept up the cardio and also did Jillian yesterday. I did a good 10m interval run on the treadmill after Jillian. I can tell I used some muscles yesterday on L2. So back to L2 today, and tomorrow morning I am going to try the interval running first thing. The only thing that may stop me is being that early in the morning and having not eaten.....we will see if it works and if I have the strength to do it.
Fingers and toes crossed that I can. So alarm clock set to 5:30 giving me time to get out of bed and hopefully clock in 15m on the treadmill. Walking for 2min and running for 1. Doesnt sound hard at all....but I assure you it is! I sweat and pant the whole time.
Im on cloud 9 today though....once you make it over those 0's and 5's its all down hill. My next hurdle will be getting below 150Im sure! Thats the way it works :)


No comments:
Post a Comment