Grandma and Grandpa joined us, AT was a dream even though we had to wake him up from a nap to be on time. He flirted with the wait staff and the booth next to us. He even ate some of my muffin, which is a hige step for him. Must be those 4 teeth he has now!
We finished off the afternoon with a trip to Sams, and a post honeymoon visit with Katie and Ethan. It was a good day.....pretty much a fab weekend all the way around. Here a few photos from my first Mothers Day. Im very blessed!
One of my faves....Im normally behind the camera.
Me, AT & G-ma Stayer
Family photo
Weight Update:As far as working out goes...its a joke! In the past 14 days I have worked out a total of 4 of them. Pathetic. I did well this weekend on food, I weighed in this morning at the same 153.5. I guess I can count my lucky stars I didnt gain this week. I did so good yesterday till dinner. I even did good at my mothers day lunch, soup and salad only to ruin it with a huge plate of spaghetti and ice cream (non fat) at dinner. Again...pathetic!
I keep reminding myself Im not at 170 anymore....I'm 17lbs from there, and have had several compliments to that effect just this morning actually. Im in between sizes 10 and 8, Im wearing more 10's but can fit okay in an 8, depends on the brand. I am hoping by June I can get in those 8 comfortably. I just ordered 2 prs of shorts in 8 I better be!
I try and not beat myself up too bad, I meal plan every week with healthy choices in mind and chase after my 8m old constantly. So if I have to skip a workout to clean the bathroom or do a much needed chore so be it, Im still moving. That counts right?! Im sticking with Cardio right now, it just seems to get the fat off quicker than strength training alone. Ill save that for when I plateau.
So heres to another week, and a chance to try and get a few more runs in. I can do it! This is a lifestyle change that cant happen over night, I have done really well to lose as much as I have since Oct. I think my body is still adjusting to not being pg and Im still losing the extra weight along with the diet and exercise. I look forward to these final 8lbs melting away. It is not too far off. (motivating enough?)


1 comment:
Congrats on the low 150's and almost a size 8!!! That is wonderful! I am so glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day, it sounds like you had an awesome relaxing day. =)
Post a Comment