THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Feel so Far Away

Work has been a bear for us both lately and gearing up for a vacation is exhausting while chasing a 9m old. I feel disconnected from my husband just a tad. I really think his job is doing a number on him and we need our vacation to come quick and fast......but the worst part is......it wont be just "us" while on vacay.

There will be tons of family all vying for our attention that you can also tune one another out in that setting as well. Something I will just have to work on I guess. Im pretty bummed right now though....I know we love eachother.....I just feel so disconnected right now.

Someone tell me it gets better?

No comments: