THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Shirt Fits!

The one i have on that is! I tried on this shirt several months back and it was just too tight everywhere....so I put it BACK in the closet like I always do to try again another day. Well this morning I wanted to wear it with one of my skirts....so I took the plunge and it fit!

Its the small things ;)

I am however still sore as hell from Jillian. It is worse today bc I didnt follow up with any exercise yesterday....long story short answer. So I guess it was my rest day.

We are going to attempt the pool tonight after work....if all this rain would go away. Im going to get some laps in. Same tomorrow....meeting a friend with the babies for a swim. Swimming is so much better than running!

Yay for the weekend!

1 comment:

Mere said...

That is awesome!!! I love it when you try on a shirt that you haven't worn in months b/c it was too small, only to find that it fits again!!!