THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Favorite Things

I was tagged! Mere at In a Fit Frame of Mind tagged me to let everyone know my 6 favorite things. They are pretty boring but here goes!

1. These 2 guys bring, joy, laughter, smiles, love, and butterflies to my stomach each and every day. What life would be like without them I hope to never know.


2. Best friends in the world. I have never been able to be friends with a couple and consider them BOTH my best friends. They are truly amazing people and I feel very privileged to be such a big part of their lives.


3. Hilton Head Island, SC. Just about the best view in the world (to me anyway). I LOVE this place, its my paradise!


4. Shelton Vineyards Riesling....its doesnt even need an explanation. If you've had it you know ;)


5. Cooking, Im getting pretty good at it! Ive really broadened my horizons!


6. Last but not least.....bc Im really hooked on it right now! Over the past few months I have begun watching all the episodes of this series. Its my childhood what can I say. I lost touch in their college years so Im starting over! Yeah Im that big of a dork....what can I say!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I wish we had a great pair of couple friends. My husband and I don't have any couple friends. It is a really missing part of our life.