THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Thursday, January 21, 2010

Virtual Models

Talk a walk with me.

193 - Sept 2008

170 - October 2008

148 - Current Weight - So thats a 22lb weight loss in almost 15 months! Do I feel proud of that....yes and no. 146 is my pp weight. Im SO close!

135 - Goal Weight! Look at that model!! She looks awesome....although the stretched belly isnt included. Which speaks to my frustration with my post pg body!


Tim has been doing great, in eating and working out with me. I can certianly tell that he has cut back on beer which wasnt somethng I could limit him on he has to do that! I feed him decent things he just screwed it up with all the booze and beer. Not that hes a drunk or anything but a mixed drink a night after dinner adds up ;) I would love a cocktail every night too but I would be hurting if that were the case. He has lost 16lbs!

I have lost the Cmas weight :( and nothing more. I havent been doing very well with food.

Let me break down yesterday.
  • Coffee coming into work
  • Lean Cuisine, small salad, tbls of ranch, and carrot cake slice (and it wasnt small either!
  • 1 1/2 homemade quesadilla (w/ ff cheese, fresh pico, perdue chic short cuts), tbls of lite sour cream, serving of spanish rice, 5 tortilla chips, tbls of salsa, 3 Andes mints.

Okay looking over that the only thing I see is the HUGE slice of carrot cake I had....that you know had the cream cheese icing. WHY DO I DO THIS! Its like I cant say no! I have the biggest sweet tooth in the world and honestly dont know how to stop it. I always tell myself I can have something bc it will lead to binging if I dont later on but I didnt need that WHOLE piece! So what do I....I move on. I move on to today and pray that I can overcome my cravings and just have a rice krispie treat or something. (Im loving those things btw).

IDK....I still struggle but Tim is inspiring me. I want so bad to wear a bikini for prob the last time on our MX trip. Im looking for a bottom that will come a little higher to help with my prob areas on my stomach but not look like a gma. Its hard!

So tonight we lace our tennis shoes back on and try try again. I may not make the 135....but if I can make the 130's by May Ill be happy. This is a life style change that I have done bf why is it so hard to do it again....oh wait he's 16m old and is about 2.5 ft tall. But he's worth it!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

what a great way to see your changes! how fun :) congrats on all of your success!

Suz said...

you've done & continue to do awesome! It's inspiring!

Meredith said...

That is such a cool way to see your progress! You have changed your body! Keep up the great work. You are doing wonderfully.