Ill cut to the point. We finally sold the house and are under contract. We close on the 3rd, have to be out by the 20th.
Made our offer on the home we want on Monday, countered a few times. Its Friday at 10:45am and we still have no word on whether our offer was completely accepted or not. Im getting really depressed about this whole thing.
I honestly thougtht we were golden bc the house was still there by the time we were ready. Now that we are at a resonable price for both parties its like they cant committ or something. They even let us have a 3rd viewing on Tuesday and we were very excited when we left that this was our next home. Its all crashing around me. Our agent made the comment last night thats its the weirdest thing he has ever seen. The sellers agent plans to make a visit to the home today to see if they will just give us a answer one way or the other. Thats pretty sad IMO.
So for now Im packing and trying to not carry the phone with me wherever I go. This should be fun right? Instead its been 2 weeks of worry and constant up and downs. Im starting to think Im getting some anxiety and a little depression kicking in. I guess Ill get back to the search......but knowing that nothing else will ever add up. Tears are coming as I type that.
I never in my wildest dreams thought this process would be this hard and uncertain. We have a long way to go....with no clue where we will end up. Please say a prayer.
1 year ago


1 comment:
I'm sorry it hasn't worked out. I'm sure you'll end up in a wonderful new home, whether it's this one or another.
Good luck!
Post a Comment