My mothers day wishlist consisted of nothing but time with Tim and AT. I got that...2 fold. Tim also decided it was time to unbox all the junk in the loft closet. But we needed shelving to get that accomplished. So behold - shelving.....and boxes completely unpacked. I LOVE that I can see my year round deco and have a place for candles other than my kitchen pantry. Its almost like its a closet dedicated to me....yes its JUST a closet but its all mine.
This is what makes me feel blessed and complete each and every day. AT happy, healthy and full of life.
Me & My boy - Priceless

With little time to go before the big trip. I took the opportunity to pack! Thats right....a week ahead. I still have a ton to do to get ready to be gone for a week that doesnt involve me at all so I got a head start and packed all of my clothes. Tim does his own packing the night bf Im sure....so Im pretty much set except for a few last minute things. If I could only say that about my house....I cleaning and cooking to do bf Sat. Its going to be a busy one.
All I can say is bring on this vacay....we have been pretty happy go lucky this week bc we know the break we so desperatly need is right around the corner. Ill have an update once we get back....with plenty of pics to add.
Hope all the moms had a wonderful day and that this mothers day was your best yet!


No comments:
Post a Comment