THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Monday, July 19, 2010

Its My Birthday



So hear me loud & clear.

I have 1 more year until Im 30. Im okay with it.....really I dont worry about my age. But believe me when I say how determined I am to be 10lbs lighter on this very day next year!

Im determined, and motivated (well Ive gotten that way lately). I dont want to look back and wish I had "lost it" in my 20's!

Oh and here's a look at the cute - but kind of creepy little bday note I got anonymously this morning.


More exciting updates to come. I know Ive left you guys hanging lately - or um the 2 readers that I actually have ;) so those updates to follow!

No comments: