THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Background!

So I need a Cmas post right? Well I geuss this is it.

Christmas is almost here, we are leaving for OH on Thursday to spend the holiday there. Fun times Im sure.

But then again Im not so sure. Underlying issues that of course I havent talked about much this year and AT is truly a terror. No one believes me. Oh they'll soon know! He argues, he doesnt listen, he is just a barrell of monkeys these days. Lucky us right?

Oh you'll say "He's only 3!" Yeah well 3 is WAY worse than 2 can ever be. Im beside myself on what to do. Timeout doesnt work, Santa threats dont work, popping doesnt work, yelling doesnt work, a calm steady voice doesnt work. I PRAY that it is a phase. Beacuse otherwise Tim and I will have the worst vacation ever and we cant wait! :( Its been that bad.

So Im SO glad for 2011 to go and wish it farewell! It has been such an emotional year for me, I just want to start fresh. Or at least try. I dont like the winter at all but maybe I can find a few house projects to keep me busy. So if im not back by Cmas or NYE....which by the looks of things is true. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

No comments: