Well since July 06 I have been on a weight loss kick to get my body back in shape and back down to a size 6. Since then I have been hard at it and had thankfully lost 20 pounds. That is a great accomplishment.
Well since our return from MX I have been pretty slack partly in reason becasue we have been traveling so much and my schedule is all out of whack. But suprisingly i have been staying pretty steady at 137-138. Well this morning it had reached 139.5.
So that means it is time to hit at it hard core, when you take time off from it all you kind of lose the momentum, so it may take me a bit to get back up to full speed. So baby steps for now, and hopefully I can keep this up through the summer and stay fit while TTC and throughout PG. That would be great to do and not have so much to lose after a baby comes.
So as of this morning to keep track of myself I am 139.5. My goal for this week is to et 5 days of exercise in and try to lose that little and be back down to 137.5 - 138.
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment