THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Monday, May 28, 2007

Monday Morning....Memorial Day

Well I write this from my desk here at work, that is right I am working the holiday due to the fact that RH does not recognize Memorial Day as a holiday. So I came in extra early to try and get out of here a little early to enjoy the rest of the day.

Man yesterday was a crazy and productive day at the Stary house. We planted the baskets for the front porch, mowed lawn, weeded all of the flower beds and tilled them up, cleaned up the yard to look its best. Now my next project is the laundry rooms, I need to start doing a bit a research it needs to be organized.

We stayed up last night and watched the Coca Cola 600, it was a good race but man was it long. This morning I also saw all of the RCR hauling trailers making their way back to Welcome. That was a neat sight.

Anywho it should be quiet today where I can get a bunch done and get out of here at a decent time. So off to be a worker bee.

No comments: