THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Wednesday, May 23, 2007

New House Fever......

Why does this always happen to me. We currently live in a neighborhood that is not yet finsihed and a new builder has come and began to finish off the lots and they have models open to view. Well these models are out of this world and it makes me want a house soooooo bad!!!!

But Tim says no, I have always said that I want a formal dining room, 4 bedrooms, extra living area, and the size of kitchen that we have now. Is that too much to ask, not to me but then guess who will end up cleaning it all and griping because he doesnt help me. We already do that now.

With planning a baby in the furture I dont know I guess I just want to get a house with another bedroom so we can have the set up we have now plus room for a nice nursery. But it looks like I will have to wait until after the baby comes, becasue we have 2 1/2 more years before our mortgage adjusts. So looks like unless something changes we wont put it on the market until late 2008. Which maybe when the baby will be due (fingers crossed).

No comments: