THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Wednesday, May 23, 2007

New House Fever Cont.

I must have hit the submit button too early, because I wasnt finished.

Most people would probably think I am crazy wanting another house when the one I have is perfectly fine and fits the two of us well. But we always want what we cant have right????

So Tim has pretty much garanteed me that we will not be moving soon, and either we move closer to Asheboro where I work, or I get a new job closer to home. With a new baby that may not be a bad idea. So that is on the horizon as well.

But these houses were gorgeous, they all had two open living areas, nice kitchens, and really big bedrooms. With to die for closet space. They had one decorated as a nursery and it got me.....man they did good on staging those houses. Very well designed. With the master bedroom having nice sitting area. All the bedrooms had plenty of room, the only draw back was the laundry rooms all beign on the first floors. Why do builders do that???

Okay enough, see what i mean house fever completly. Just give me a couple of months and it will be baby fever and trying to figure out how to rearrange the house for a nursery......

No comments: