Well it is over and i am here again at my desk trying to stay focused and work. We really did not do much this weekend. Sat I ran tons of errands, and Tim worked. Then we went to dinner and the races with Katie and Ethan; side note I need to get Katie a b-day present this weekend.
Man were there tons of pregnant women out this weekend I swear they were everywhere, or was it just fresh on my mind that i noticed them more? Who knows but I def have baby fever!!!!
Tim is dragging his feet on this NYC thing and getting on my nerves. We have the hotel and the meeting registration booked and now I need to make flight arrangements. Now he wants to see if Kathy will let us stay with her one night while we are in the city. But one big problem she lives in Jersey and that is going to be one hell of a cab ride back to LAG for our flight home. Not to mention dragging luggage back and forth. Oh well i have given him until Tuesday to make the decision and then I am booking the tickets yay or nay.
Enough of that, Sunday was nice, i got in a small run and weights lets see if this week is any better. I am back down a lb 139.5. So maybe we can make a bit of progress this week and stay on track. We napped yesterday and enjoyed the rainy weather although it took me forever to fall asleep last night. So things are good, and hoping this to be a productive week this week. We shall see!
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment