THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Friday, August 10, 2007

Day 10

Its Friday!!!! So glad, what a week it has been. We staged the bedroom last night for me to start painting bright and early in the morning. It has been so hot this week that i would like to get started before it gets to hot upstairs. Tim has to work Saturday......boo. He is not too thrilled either but next week will both be a short week for us so that is good. I plan to try and get a pedicure that morning and maybe an eyebrow wax. I plan to work from home on Thursday since we are headed to Asheville that weekend.

Cycle Day 10, still not sure what is going on. I am having to track CF internal, and it is getting really confusing. I am afraid that the charting program is telling me I am fertile and I am really not. I hope I am not getting regular discharge and confusing it with CF. Who knows I have never really done this before right. I remember when I was younger getting some of the CF they talk about in the book but I am not really sure if what I have now is what I had then. I keep telling myself it is only day 10 and i may have a long cycle this time who knows. We did BD last night so that was a little scary last night after it was over, that we are really trying for a baby. It was really surreal.

We don't have huge plans this weekend probably pretty low key. We plan to get takeout tonight, Tim works tomorrow and then going to the races. Then Sunday I will prob finish up the painting and put the room back together. That should be fun. Well work calls and I need to get busy it is already 9am.......aahhaahh!!!

No comments: