THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Stopping by.......

Haven't been by in a while, there has been quite a bit going on. I will list them:

1. Obsessing over my cycle...I will get to that one later.
2. Finished painting the bedroom.
3. Went to Asheville for the weekend
4. Cleaning house getting ready for the inlaws.

So lets begin.

1. Well it is CD 21, I had EW on days 17, 18, and the morning of 19, then EW went away but I am still creamy and wet. Things still look like I am fertile, but if I were normal it would have dried up already and I would be waiting on AF. We only BD once this month on CD 9, which I know was low fertility. So no hope there, but that is okay simply bc of the Smith Mtn. lake trip scheduled for next may. I really don't want to ruin that for everyone again. So we will try after this cycle is over.

I am so confused and don't know what is going on that i have started temping this AM. I know it is in the middle of the cycle but better than never. So we will see what happens. Tim and i got into it last night, he will barely touch me since he knows I am off BC and he doesn't want to get pg this cycle, but doesn't he know there are other ways to please one another. I am just going to ignore him for a while and see if he comes to his senses. But for now I am just waiting on some sign of O and then AF, so we can start cycle 2. I don't know what I will do if I go more than 40 day cycle. Lord why does this have to be a science project.

2. I finished the bedroom and it looks great i really like it. There are a few final touches i need to make and then I will post pics here. We moved the bed over a little more, and put a rocking chair in there to have a sitting area, which I may use once a baby comes. I was able to get it done in one day, I have one spot to finish but after that it is all done.

3. We were in Asheville over the weekend. I had a meeting there and Tim tagged along, he hated it he said. There were too many hippies there for him. We toured the Biltmore and I really enjoyed that especially the winery. We left with 3 bottles, and I now have a new fav, Riesling. MMMMM. But we were able to get back Saturday and enjoy the rest of the weekend. So we can say we went and done that.

4. Getting ready for the inlaws, they come labor Day weekend and I really need to get the guest room ready, and go the grocery store. I cleaned the guest bathroom this weekend and straightened up a little. They will be here on Friday and leave on Tuesday so it should be a good visit and we plan to try and keep them busy. I will really have to keep my mouth shut about TTC, that will be hard that is all that is on my mind right now. We shall see.

Samantha had Tegan on Friday the 17th. She was 9lbs 12oz. She was a big girl, I went and visited with them on Saturday afternoon. Jordan is coming along with her pg, and I am glad to hear updates but I can tell I get a bit jealous when we do talk. I guess I just want it so much too and it hurts sometimes but I try and not let it bother me. I guess it just hits closer to home when you want something so bad and someone close to you is experiencing exactly what you hope and pray to experience. If I can just get Tim in a better mood about all of this it wouldn't be so bad. But sadly I don't feel the same excitement and enthusiasm from him that I have, and it does really hurt sometimes.

Well time for me to go home, I hope to write sooner than normal. Hopefully I will have success with the temping soon and I will see that I did actually O.......see my obsession!

No comments: