THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Friday, September 28, 2007

Off to the Big Apple

We are headed to NYC Sunday!!!! I cant wait. I know we have so much to do but i am going to just love the time away and the new things I get to explore with Tim. We should have a blast.

Tim started his vacay today he was able to have the day off bc work was slow and they finished inventory yesterday so he is on the golf course this morning, I am kind of jealous but then there are tons of things I need to tie up here at work. Which reminds me of all the stuff i have to do. I will have to post some pics when we get back.

Well AF showed the AM, so that moves us on to Cycle 3 and Cycle 1 of actually TTC. I am pretty excited and scared at the same time. I was hoping that we could make a baby while on vacay but I guess not. Maybe AF will go away by weeks end and we can still have a little fun. It should give us a nice break form the whole thing and keep my mind off while OOT. WE are going to visit with friends while there and just take in the sights, now lets hope that the airlines cooperate. :)

The fair is also in town so we are headed there tomorrow night for a night of fun and food.....mmmm the food I cant wait. My diet stops today for the vacay and I weighed myself one last time this AM, I am now 141.5. I have been stepping up my workouts so that seems to have helped a little. i lost a couple of lbs over the weekend.

Time is upon me and I will check back with photos of our trips when we return.

No comments: