THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Second month off........

So far so good. I have had another O spotting last night. I am pretty sure of it. I am so happy my body is working right. Took an OPK when we got home from the beach on Sunday and it was faintly +, then came home and took another last night and it was def -. So that means that I got an early LH surge reading on Sunday and no reading on Monday. I had major EW, and urges last night. So we took caution and pleased each other in other ways.

The only thing that sucks about this whole thing though is AF will be here the day we are on the plane for NYC. That is really going to suck to have to deal with that, but luckily the flight is only about 2 hours so that helps. But it will just make me moody and cranky while there. I will have to stock up on the Midol.

But the best thing I can say about this is that I am now 1 DPO, i have never been able to say that bf, bc I could never figure it out.

We had a great time at the beach this weekend. Katie and Ethan were fun, it just seemed that there was some times when space was needed for both couples. Saturday Tim and I basically hung out by ourselves while they went out and about on the island. I was stung by a jellyfish while in the ocean that was interesting but I recovered from it well. But all in all it was a good trip and Tim and I cant wait to go back. We stayed in Sea Pines Plantation this time and from now on we will make that our destination. We hope to get the family to go soon, maybe in the next couple of years. If I am pg next year we may have to wait for the following summer. But that is okay too.

Well time to get to work, just wanted to give an update, i have def been less stressed this month and it has all just given me confidence that I have somewhat figured all this stuff out. Makes me very proud of myself. Go me!

No comments: