THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Monday, December 17, 2007

It's Been a Month

I am finally checking in, things have been crazy both here at my new job, my old job and at home for the holidays. About a week after I left Helga really needed help so she asked me to come back at a consultant rate and she would also pay me mileage. So I have been going in the past 2 Saturdays to help her out and get settled for the January Board meeting, I think she is finally getting that what I did was so important and that i was very busy. I was able to see a few docs the first day I was there on a Sat so that was nice to see them.

We went to OH for T-giving and had a great time, I loved spending time with Cooper he is getting so big and will be 2 years old tomorrow. Oh how I long the day I can celebrate my children's b-days. It was pretty cold while we were up there and we had a bit of cabin fever but we survived. When we got home it was back to work.

As for the new job I am slowly getting used to it. I find that I am not really busy though. They process RA once a year while I am used to staggering them out through the year. So I have no live applications and trying to find things to keep myself busy. I have cleaned this office the best that I can but there are still a few things that I need to do. I have been making a list. As the weeks go by I will get it going. There are always things to learn.

C-mas is upon us and Tim and I are both really excited he hasn't been such a scrooge this year like normal and I am not sure why. I figured he would be since his G-ma is not with us this year. It will be hard on his mom so I am going to try and give her a few calls to keep her spirits up and it makes it worse with us not being there this year.

The baby making is coming along, we have a really good shot this month I am sure of it. We were able to BD the day of and before this month. Like last month my temps were slow to rise and then I drank at a party so the alcohol could have messed with it a bit. We will see, I could test on C-mas if I wanted but I think I wont even temp that day bc I don't want to see my temp go down and get all depressed for that happy day. But it would be awesome if we were pg. Time will tell. AF is due on 12/29. So lets hope she doesn't show. Although things wont be good once the baby even gets here if we are PG this month. I will only be allowed 6 weeks and then have to go PRN with no insurance. So that is also something that makes me say "hhmm". That is the risk that we are taking but oh well it will all work out in the end. Who knows it may take me until after my 90 to get PG. I hope not but it may take that long we arent that far off from it now.

Well I guess I should keep this short and try and not run the risk of getting in trouble. I need to try and be good, for a while till my 90 days are up. Lots of holiday things going on this weekend so we are a busy couple. I hope to check back in soon.

No comments: