THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Tuesday, January 1, 2008

We have News!!!!!!



That is right we are PG!!!! What a wonderful belated C-mas present and Happy New Year! It is beyond my imagination. I knew we had a pretty good chance this month, but when my temp shot up on 14DPO i was in shock. I still waited till 15DPO to test bc i wanted to see it still up that morning. i knew if it went down then AF was coming. Things have been really surreal for us. It is so new and we are so nervous to tell anyone. We finally told Ethan and Katie last night but that was only bc I was not drinking on NYE and I knew they would be wondering why so that was fun. But they know it is really early yet and i have not been to the doc bc of the holidays (which makes me really nervous) so that is the plan soon. I hope to get there Friday morning we will see what happens. I may go in extra early and not take a lunch so i can make it there bf they close at 4:30.

Right now all I am worried about is a sticky baby. I have been trying to be really careful, I get gassy and a little nausea easy. We found out on 12-28 on a Friday morning and it was so stressful going to work that day I really wished i would have waited but when you know you know. The nausea kicks in if I don't eat at least every 3 hours but today and yesterday haven't been that bad. If I get hungry I eat so i don't get an upset stomach. I try and eat first thing and that seems to set the tone for the day I didn't do that Sat and i paid for it big time the rest of the day. I never actually threw up but I was nausea. Tim is excited but wants it confirmed too, so i will try and do that this week. I was going to wait until Tuesday but I don't think i can. I want to go ahead and get my first appt. scheduled.

My EDD is 9/4, which I am over the moon about. It will be a busy time at work but that is what Janice and Malia are for, they can fill in till I get back. I prob wont tell GC until March at our reg scheduled meeting. So that will be interesting.

All in all though I am just taking it day by day and waiting on my baby. i went out to Target today and picked up The Pregnancy Journal which is really neat it was an impulse buy I have tried not to do that but I cant help it I really wanted to read about what is going on in my body right now. I will try and keep this blog up it is hard for me to do at work but I will try to mark the milestones and it will eventually be here for family to see since we will be out of state they can read about what is going on.

i am so excited and scared at the same time but I just thank the Lord and let him know that I will try and be the best mom anyone can be. I also just try and get through everyday "I am pregnant today and I am happy" to try and make myself relax from worrying. We will see what happens whatever does I am ready for the ride. I have been looking forward to this for a long time. It is finally our turn!

No comments: