THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Scary Night, A Heartbeat & Total Relief

That was my day yesterday. I woke up at 2:30 in the morning and noticed spotting. Well of course I could not go back to sleep and Tim not being home soooo made it worse. The spotting was just brown not red like blood so I know that was a good sign as well as not having any cramping. So i called the doc as soon as I got to work, the nurse agreed to work me in for the day at 4:20, man was it a long day....nothing but worry the spotting slowed but it was still there.

Tim being out of town I had to ask Jordan to go with me and she had no questions asked. Once there they did a internal exam to show that it was only implantation spotting and nothing to be concerned about my cervix looked great. They did a few other tests as well that would have occurred at my nest appt but since I was there they went ahead an did it then. Next was on to the ultrasound room where we saw the little bean. I measure right on time 5.6mm and we saw that heartbeat flicker it was so amazing. The only thing missing was Tim by my side, and him seeing he little guy too.

I was so relieved that I couldn't keep my emotions in, needless to say that I slept like a rock last night it was wonderful. Zeke and I cuddled all night.

Tim comes home tonight and I cant wait for him to see the pics of our little miracle. This visit also put my mind at ease for the next appt to know that we wont go and there be nothing there. So we go back in a little over 2 weeks and I am so excited maybe we can hear the HB then it will be so great for Tim to get to do that.

I don't have digital pics but i may take a pic of the pic and try and post it. It is something to see. I was so thankful that Jordan was there with me in case it didn't turnout okay. From what I have read and what the MW told me we ow have a 95% chance of a perfectly healthy baby. That is pretty good odds. i am so over the moon, I would really like to tell more people but we agreed to wait till after the next appt and that is not far away I can wait. It will be even longer for here at work I wont tell GC until our meeting in March, I am sure that will be fun times :)

7 Weeks Even

No comments: