THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Thursday, February 21, 2008

Man was'nt that Ironic???

Just had a little sit down with GC (my boss) and we talked about Janice the lady who has retired from this job but works PT to help train me. Seems like GC wants her to be gone sooner than later, bc she wants me to train someone else to fill in for me if I "god forbid get sick" her words not mine. Man does she only know?????

This was so interetsing and nerve wracking at the same time I just wanted to stand up shut the door and tell her, but how could I do that I guess I could still legally be let go bc of me not being evaled. I just dont know how much longer i can keep this up here. I think it is really starting to get to me.

My next meeting with her is on Tuesday and I hope and pray she evals me then and just gets it over with so when I return from OH I can spill the beans I will feel so much better. I just e-mailed HR about it so hopefully that will get the ball rolling and give here enough time to get her ducks in a row......but man talk about itronic and just wanting to shout it from the roof tops!!!! Had to share.

12W, 1D

No comments: