There are so many I will have to go in order I guess. It has been a while and work has been so crazy that I havent been able to write lately. I will start where i left off.
Telling the Boss: That was such a weight off my shoulders, we had our meeting scheduled and I figured she was planning to do the review since I got my part done so quickly the Friday bf and we met on a Tuesday. I let her go through the eval which was great, she had a few things to point out but I already know my flaws so why go there right. She really comended me on the great job that I had done and really feels like I "fit" with the facility. We actually had a few warm moments instead of all the cold that seems to happen so often. At the end I let her know about the baby and she congratulated me, I said I was sorry once and then took it back and told her that I knew it would put us in a stressed situation but I am here for the long haul and to make sure it is in tip top shape bf I leave. She seemed satisfied with that, and wants get Amy in here as my back up soon.
Trip to OH: We left for OH as planned on Friday and had a great ride up, it was nice until we hit the OH river and then the snow started and we dealt with it all the way to Rootstown but we made it. We had a great visit and spent plenty of time with Cooper he is getting so big and such a toddler. We told them all Friday night which Bob expected it but everyone was surprised so that was really fun to share that news with them. I took the opportunity to start using up my gift cards for Kohls and Target and bought a few things. I can fit in my clothes most of the day but the maternity pants are so much more comfortable as the day wears on. So I did a bit of shopping while there. It was fun to spend a little extra time with Barb and CK while there. We came home Monday as planned and felt great about our long weekend away and even better about the baby on the way......so exciting!
3/4 Doc Appt: Well we went in for the 14 week check up, we waited quite a while bc I think they were a little behind so we were the for an hour and half. Dr. Allen came in and asked a few questions and wanted to hear for the HB, it was there loud and clear and sooooooo neat to hear. I was overjoyed. Our next appt at 18 weeks we will get to see the little booger again and find out Girl or Boy????
Welcome Ryan Jeremy: Yep Jordan had little Ryan this week, he was born at 2:09 in the afternoon on 3/11 and weighed 8.7. He was a healthy little guy and came so fast he was a little blue. I was able to spend the afernoon with them this week bc I got to leave work a little early on Wed. It was a nice afternoon with the cutie pie. They went home yesterday, and both are doing well. That will be Tim & I soon!
Gaining Weight/GAP Order: Well finally I am having a bit of a weight gain. Looks like I am up 3lbs since 3/4 which is really good makes me feel like I am getting some fat on the baby. I have started walking again and adding in weights while I walk to add more endurance and boy that is a tough 25 minutes. But I feel great after I do it and I have the energy right now to do it so why not right. I sleep a little better at night too I think. Well I bit the bullet and ordered some chinos, capris, skirts, and a pair of jeans from Gap. Yes it was a pretty penny and yes we need to be saving the money but I really needed some nicer clothes for work, I am in love with everything that I got. They all fit great and look like normal clothes. I would say I am pretty set for a while. I will just need a few prs of shorts for the smmer but I have plenty of time for that I just wanted the chinos for now. I ordered a bathing suit form Motherhood for our trips coming up and it should be here soon so I hope I like it too, we will see! I will post pics when I get a chance.
Bonus Time: Not as pleasing as it has been in the past I was def expecting more and i know Tim was expecting a ton more but it just didnt happen this year. The company is just not doing well right now and it shows in his bonus. With savings we will have enough to pay off the truck, pay for the nursery furniture and keep saving to have a nest egg left for the doc bills and the time I am out of work. He was pretty bummed and discouraged as he should be but things will turn around I just hope he waits a few more months bf he goes job hunting. I really dont want that added stress right now. He is making a better effort to come home now and not worry so much about it anymore, and for the first time in a couple of months he has Saturday off. I am so excited.
Cleaning Out for Baby: I had a huge clean out session of the guest room and the office last week and over the weekend. I cleaned out the closet in the nursery and the office. I then cleaned off the desk and bookcase to get them both ready to sell. I put everything in a central location for our office stuff in the filing cabinet and put it in the closet to. We had 4 big boxes of stuff that went to the Goodwill. I am so excited to get these 2 rooms merged, we hope to have the office painted and the 2 rooms combined bf Tims parents come in May. So I listed the desk and bookcase on Craigs List Wed night and have had a few people very interested, so hopefully it will move fast! Good idea honey.....I thought it would never work :)
Well that seems to be all the updates for now. We are well into the fourth month with this little booger so with the cleaning we are beginning to shop for furniture which is what we plan to do tonight. I just hope Tim doesnt get overwhelmed it is so easy to do with baby stuff. Heck I even do it myself so imagine how he must feel. I plan to make sure my checkins are more often, I guess with the traveling and getting back into the groove of things I just feel behind. This pg i really starting to move fast!
Oh and one more thing.....I think I have lost my mind and plan to submit my application to take the CPCS in June.....I really want this certification bf the little one gets here......I hope I can do this, there are just a few distractions in my life right now dont you think?
15Weeks, 2 Days
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment