THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Monday, March 17, 2008

Crib Shopping......oy vey!

What a mess! That is really putting it lightly. I as a parent and a cosumer have no options hardly except for chain stores and it is beginning to suck royally! I am at a loss almost really.

Tim and I were all set to go look at cribs Friday night and get a ball park of what we may be spending. So I did ny reserch and wrote a few names down that I wanted to check out at the store well guess what everything they have online they dont have in the store!!!! This infuriated me so much bc everything they had in the store of course was $600 or more. What a rip. So we left me very dissapointed Tim dissapoited that I wasnt happy.

So I look into Target a bit more and see that the brand there is rated really low bc of recalls....so there goes that out the window.

I have found a store in Asheboro that I may hit up on Friday just to look around and see what they offer. I have found a few brands that I am comfortable with and have good rating so now it is just the task of finding them to actually go and see and shake :) There is another store in Greensboro that I may try but why in the world should i be driving all over NC when we have options here in town oh wait you have options if you want to spend $1500 or more. Oh well, my nerves ar shot with this and cant believe that it has turned into this nightmare I sincerely hope that the rest of the things I need dont take this much stress and anxiety.

I hope to post back soon with better news......

15W, 5 D

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow! How stressful! I hope it's not that bad for me... but I am near Charlotte, so I guess it should be okay!!

Loved the last post with all your updates! I cannot believe you are almost 16 weeks!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.