Its a BOY!! I cant believe I am typing these words honestly I have been so set he was a girl that I was shocked when Dr. Allen showed us the money shot. It was surreal and such a touching moment I am going to have a little man one day I am elated and so overjoyed with this blessing. I had a little meltdown this morning in the car just giving praise to the Lord for his blessings and guiding us through this process with such grace and that our baby boy was nothing but healthy. It was truly a moment to never forget and give praise.
We were able to see his spine, heart, brain, little eyes, bone structure, hands, feet and various other things I am sure that I cant remember what they were I was so frozen and in a state of joy. Words really cant express it, and to top it all off the grin that Tim had was priceless. It really made me feel all warm inside. There are no words describe how lucky we are to have this little miracle that we cannot wait to meet. I could go on and on about how elated we are and how blessed we feel but I know there are a few angels up there that deserve tons of credit for having a hand in this miracle and watching over us all. Thanks!
-Mom
-G-ma Stary
-Aunt Janet
You are greatly missed but never forgotten, we love you!
Unfortunately right now I dont have any digital prints of the baby in 4D, or 2D. Dr. Allen is still new at using the machine so he is using every pg woman there to be a guinea pig so he can get more practice. So we will get to see the little guy again next month and maybe next time there will be prints to post. That is okay, maybe I can scan a few of the pics we brought home....he is truly beautiful! Tim should be proud he has kept the Stary tree going :)
18W, 2D
1 year ago


1 comment:
So excited for you! I am truly shocked too! I thought it was a girl! Loved your post, so nicely written.
Post a Comment