THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Thursday, July 17, 2008

Growth Ultrasound

No pictures! I have no idea what is wrong with my doc but he has still yet to figure out how to burn them on a CD, unless he has told me to bring the wrong kind, so I guess if I want to post them I am going to have to take a pic of the pic.....Sucks!

But to the US news, we did not see alot as I figured because he is getting so big in there. It was mainly for Tim. Dr. Allen measured his legs, head, and stomach. Head and stomach were on target and average size but his legs are "long". As to be expected since his daddy is 6'2 as are the rest of Tims family. So that was neat to hear. He is estimated to be around 4.5 lbs.....so he could be between 8 and 9lbs in the end....ouch! I did find out though that Tim was 8lbs 10oz when he was born and I was in the 7 range. So I guess that is about right.

He has a good bit of hair....lets just hope it isnt curly. I am hoping my children will all get lucky and get their fathers hair and not their mothers. He also had the most chubby cheeks. I was worried about seeing his face in the 3D but there was no way to make out the features bc his cheeks literally got in the way and he still looks a little alien like. My main fear was not confirmed he is still a boy and not a girl....that makes me happy :)

We have childbirth classes again tonight, not sure of te topic tonight. We are going to meet for dinner like before and then go over the classes. Nothing planned for the weekend other than the usual. I guess we will go to dinner Sat for my b-day but Tim hasnt said much about it. I cant really decide where I want to go....I guess it will be a game time decision.

I leave for Southport on Sunday....which really sucks in a way. I am going for work, it should be okay I just hope nothing happens down there that I need to come back for. But I really need to be involved with this since it is such a huge project we are undertaking and I will be on ML when they do most of the transitioning. Should be an interesting couple of days. They say it is really pretty there so I hope to get a few good pics to bring home, and I think that one of the NC lighthouses is over on Bald Head so I may have to scout that out too. I will try to post those pics and baby pics when I get back. I hope our ride there is okay and that we dont run into any gators :)

33Weeks, 1 Day

No comments: