It was all i could muster tonight. Tim is in PA for work tonight to come back tomorrow, then leave me again on Friday for NYC. So I did not have to think about cooking tonight or this weekend which is marvelous! I had my popcorn and a cream cheese chocolate brownie (hell why not) i have hit the max i should gain anyway. I give up, i have lost it before i guess i will do it again. Maybe the baby will have me so busy it will just fall off. My appetite just isn't there anymore either, i love breakfast and lunch but could care less about dinner. I could really go without but i know the baby needs something, so I eat.....
He found my ribs last night and it hurt! He just kicked and kicked and I could only lay on my left side for him to stop, which makes my hips go numb. It kept me up a little which made me a zombie today. Not good because my time at work is getting shorter and shorter with more to do everyday. They asked me today if I was going to be in the office on 8/7 for my shower...I was blown away bc I am not super close with anyone there, I just go in get my work done and go home. They really surprised and I cant believe how sweet they all are.
The trip to Southport was really not that bad, I had my own room and we were able to get alot done to speed the process up on the project at hand. I was very glad to be home though and I got Friday off bc we traveled on Sunday which I spent at the pool with Jordan....that was a nice break. The weekend was great and I got lots of sleep which I can never seem to get enough of. I am so tired all the time now.....which means it is getting closer. It is so hard just to get ready in the morning now. I have to sit a while I blow dry my hair, so who knows how much worse it will get.
Had a doc appt. today, I go back in 2 weeks and then the weekly cervical checks begin......yikes!!!! Dr. Allen said that with my height and stature he sees no problem with me delivering, I have still read up on c/s you just never know what can happen but it was nice to hear that he thinks i should handle the labor well. As anyone would I have begun to get nervous. Lots of books to read with little time left.
I have the weekend to myself with Tim in NYC, I don't have any plans and i like it that way...sad I know but it is so nice to get some free time to myself. I may get my hospital bag going, and work in the nursery some more. Betty Jane mentioned coming to visit since she did not get by for the shower so maybe lunch with her on Saturday and then nothing else on the agenda but a toiletry run to Target but that is on my time, no schedules! Tim got me a prenatal massage for my birthday and i thought about getting it done this weekend but i am afraid it might cause some cramping or contractions and i don't want to go through that without him here so I think I will wait till next weekend to schedule it. I am excited about it though!
Nothing else really going on but tidying up the nursery and putting everything together. Tim put the PNP, Stroller, Bouncer, Swing, and Car Seat together over the past few weeks and now they are just sitting around various places in the house. Zeke has been really good though and hasn't made any of them his new bed. I think he is going to do great with the baby, better than what I expected. I am getting really tired of calling him "Baby" I cant wait till we can say his name....and see what he looks like.....which i daydream about all the time. 3 to 6 more weeks to go....let the games begin!
34Weeks, 6Days
1 year ago


1 comment:
Enjoy your weekend alone. You wont have much alone time in the very near future!!! Take care of you and that little one.
Post a Comment