THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Monday, December 15, 2008

Family Photo Day

Family photo day was a total crap shoot when you have an infant and try and plan these things out. It was easier than I imagined Andrew had a decent nap and enjoyed flirting with all the photographers who couldnt get enough of him.

So $170 later we came home with some fab pics. Here are a few of my faves although there are tons more that i could post.....they were all so good it was hard to narrow them down. I added text to a few and made them black and white for effect.

My little man is so cute I could seriously eat him!


Yeah he was a bit bored with it all!


Update: Andrew is still STTN and has managed to still get his bottles in no matter what. My dream has finally come true. Happy mommy and happier baby!

No comments: