THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm Going to Say it Anyway!

He did it!!! Andrew is fully capable of STTN.....I will not let him fool me otherwise. Although now I am a little worried about the bottle he missed so I am wondering how it wll go today at Daycare.

He ate last night at 7:30, and hung out with us in our bedroom till almost 9. I am getting really good at reading his sleepy cues. So I just take him in and put him down. I did not hear a peep. It was Tims turn to get up and at 3:20 I woke up to go pee and was proud that he had made it past 1:30 like the night bf but was sure at 4 he would be awake.

Well at 4:30 I heard him fuss a little but I gave him a chance to see if he could get himself back to sleep and he did. I didnt hear him again for another hour. So there it is....my 3 month old finally let his parents sleep all night. I am very proud.....and completely aware this may never happen again anytime soon. But this girl is going to enjoy every little ounce she can get.

Love you baby boy!!!! Thanks a million!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Its the best feeling in the world isnt it?? I hope he keeps it up. When Alex started STTN we bumped him up an ounce. Just follow his cues!

Ashley said...

PS...miss the baby board too, its just so hard to get on at night.