THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Monday, December 22, 2008

Weight Loss Whine

Holidays are hard on the waist line and finding the time to get on the treadmill. I did a sporadic attempt last week at exercising. I did get in 3 days and felt pretty good about it so I guess that is better than nothing.

I just added to the side bar of the blog a ticker and a point to keep track of weigh ins. So this is a new start I guess. I need to get my measurements posted too just so I have a visual. I have lost a few inches since Oct. esp in the boob area which is great! So maybe once the holiday is over I will measure since they have been at the end of the month so far since Oct. I would like to report that I am down 5 lbs to 165.....I once thought that 170 would never budge but I got over that little hump so hopefully more will fall off soon!

A few more holiday gatherings planned so far. Of course G-ma and G-pa will come over on Christmas day, then over to my dads on Sunday, followed up by a visit from the IL at the beginning of January.....so there will be plenty of Christmas cheer through the first part of January since that is when we will be celebrting with them then. Maybe they can be our helpers to take it all down while they are with us.....cheap trick huh??

So back to the weight loss.....back on the treadmill tonight....but then againn there is of course a little munchkin named Drew who can always throw a wrench into the best of plans....remains to be seen. I hope and pray this weight is gone by his first Birthday! Help me out here a little baby boy!!!!!

No comments: