Anyway I have identified several areas of improvement for 2009 starting with our diet and the $ spent unnecessarily at the grocery store every week. I am going to start meal planning, helping us eat healthier and cheaper! So here is my tool! The Taste of Home Cookbook!
The best part is that it lists all the nutiritional data with each meal so I can make sure we are eating healthy! There are a few that I could prob tweak to make a little helathier with low fat ingredients! Plus it is actually a cookbook that lists ingredients you already have at home no running around the store trying to find something you will use once if you dont like the recipe. I am so flippin extcited I can barley contain myself.....but the first thing we have to do is clean out the pantry so that we can start from fresh!Look out kitchen we are going to become very good friends....or enemies which ever way you want to look at it!
PS.....I lost 2 more lbs!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment