THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tired!

That sums it up this morning. I am sitting a work wishing I liked coffee bc I really need some right now! Andrew was up at 12:30 last night and wouldnt go back down till 2. We tried everything, feeding, rocking, gripe water (2 doses). Finally that second dose helped him and he zoned out to the TV.

I do not say I am proud of that but it got his attention long enough to stop crying and settle down to sleep, on the couch Imight add. But oh well I at least got 7 hrs just broken up in intervals. I am pretty sure he had a bad case of gas and couldnt get settled back down.

I settled him down the first time and he was smiling and just wanted to play well this made me think I could lay him back in his crib. No such luck, he got all worked up again so we had to start all over again, all the while Tim and I having a few choice words with one another.

No lie this kind of thing is hard....but I feel okay and I guess I can be semi productive today at work and we were only 15 minutes late so that wont cause for me to be super late getting home tonight which is good bc there is still plenty to do bf the IL arrive on Thursday! Lord help us....I hope his shots dont make him act the way he did last night. Tonight has to be better....right?

No comments: