Tim was a little more than obsessed with the 3D glasses that were provided for some of the commercials during the game. Here are a few of the incriminating photos to document the event.....and are awesome Steelers pulled out the win......I am sure Andrew channeled their success since he was wearing there colors :)
{The Soon to Be's AKA Ethan & Katie}
{My precious boys}
{The Stooges}
{He was way too happy to be wearing these}
So last but not least....I had to post this here. I have the full run down on AT's blog but this video is too priceless to leave out of my blog. We were having quite blast with the bath toys.
So now I am off to plan a weekend getaway for my Katie.....she is getting married in less than 90 days and needs some pampering...as do I! There may be a girls weekend coming soon to the Asheville area!


No comments:
Post a Comment