THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Sunday, March 1, 2009

30DS; Level 1, Day 4, 5, & 6

Things are still going well. It is still a good workout. I am working hard at perfecting my moves and keeping pace. I have been able to up my weights to 5lbs for a few of the moves. This is good. I am also noticing that it was easier today on day 6 to do the pushups, so to me that is excellent progress. I cant do a ton of them but I can keep pace and not stop till Jillian does.

This video is working. I havent weighed myself yet I save that for Mondays but I can def tell a diff in my endurance and strength since the beginning. I intend to finish out the 10days on each level bf moving up. It is just easier to get the moves right this way. The stretching is still necessary but I havent been sore at all since about day 2.

I will update tomorrow about my weight, good or bad. I cant wait for measurements in a little over a week!

No comments: