THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Awesome Updates

1. Tim has his CPAP machine and is right beside me sleeping away while not snoring and seems completely relaxed. I even enjoy the noise of the machine......Im a noise freak anyway...aka fan running as I type....faced away from me!

2. I am making the BEST birthday present ever. I have discovered the Windows DVD maker on my laptop! Lets just say you can be as creative with it as you want. I have taken all the short videos of Andrew that I have so far.....6 months worth and have made a customized DVD for my MIL for her birthday....huge brownie points. There is even a little message from AT especially for his MiMi! 30 Minutes of pure baby sweetness!

3. I took measurements today and another 2 inches have dissapeared. I have gained a half inch in my arms....I attribute that to Jillian!

4. Vacation is 2 days away....who wouldnt be stoked about that!?!?

1 comment:

Mere said...

Yay!!! Good for you!!!!!! Gosh .... maybe I will start the 30DS sooner than I was going to!!!