THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Thursday, April 9, 2009

11 Days Straight

Of 30DS.....is it much easier you ask. Yes and No.

I have come to the realization that I am just going to have to move on. I think it is still a good workout. I have become a little better on the last strength move. I think I only stopped once yesterday and for me that is progress. I know some of the moves my body is used to now so time to move on up.

I admit Im not looking forward to the next level. Your balance has to be so good, and plank moves are one of the hardest I have ever done. I think I am going to sit and watch it bf jumping right into it this time. It helps to familiarize myself with the way they are doing the moves so I can follow correctly and not injure myself. She moves pretty fast thrgough level 2, at least I think so.

I may not be able to workot tonight, I have to pack for the spa trip (which I so desperatly need) and get all of AT's food ready for being gone that the evening will prob get away from me. So I plan to do my last level 1 owrkout on Sat and start level 2 on Sunday, continuing for 14 days.

Im hoping for more results on Monday! Fingers crossed!

Im super excited about the spa trip. I am getting an All In One Massage (Stones and Swedish) and a Sweet Dreams Body Wrap. I can just picture myself napping away right now! One more day of work and we are off to the Blue Ridge for some girl time R&R. Lets face it, it has been a long 7 months and this is one Mama that deserves it!

Ill update soon on the trip and how Tim did alone with AT. I wish I could be a fly on the wall.

1 comment:

Mere said...

Good for you for doing it 11 days straight!!!! You totally totally deserve this Spa trip! And we'll probably be starting on Level 2 around the same time (tomorrow, for me!).