So Im still on level 1.....Im okay with that really. As I pounded it out yesterday I realized for me I really need to devote 2 weeks to each level and not just 10 days. So I started this past Sunday which puts me at Day 4, Im doing better.
The cardio is getting a bit easier and I think if anything is trivial by the end of the 2 weeks this will be it. There are just a few of the strength moves i want to improve on. I always seem to woose out with the weights on the last squat move at the end, and it makes me angry with myself. Something about lifting those little 3lb weights to my eyes just kills me after a couple of times. I want to be able to do it without stopping using 5lb weights by the end of 2 weeks. I CAN do this!
So my routine continues, AT has been pretty cooperative and with meal planning things seem to be easier at dinner time. Tim has to help me more bc AT seems to want to eat right when it is time to prepare dinner so he has to cook if he wants to wants to eat too :) Fine by me.....gets me out of the kitchen for a while....not literally but at least out of in front of the stove.
I hit another small milestone the past few weeks. I am now fitting in some 8 and 10 sizes. I wore an old navy skirt yesterday that is a size 10. 2 sizes down from my old navy cords I have been wearing since Oct. when I came back to work. Then this morning I have on a pr of 7/8 crop pants. They are a bit tighter than I like to wear to work and yeah when I sit there is a bit of a muffin top, but they fit and I know if I keep going they will fit better and better. The best thing is I didnt have to lay down to get them on. Once they stretch out a little they wont be so bad.
I still have tons of clothes to go through to see what I can wear and what needs to be packed away that are too big or way too small right now. The amount of things I have that are XS kill me! So cleaning out is on my list of spring cleaning. Plus its like getting new clothes right now bc i havent seenmost of these clothes for almost 2 yrs now. Thats okay too bc I buy classic stuff....im not a huge fashionista who buys the latest trends...it has to last to be in my closet and if I cant wear it "out", "casually", or "to work" then I dont buy it. So yeah I have peices that are several years old.....good for me right :)
My next task is finding a bathing suit. I think I am going to go with a tankini, although if I can get these strech marks to go away (Toads Im picking up that cream you suggested tomorrow) then I may be able to get in one of my 2 pcs by the time Memorial Day rolls around. I really like sun on my stomach, it wont be pretty at first....but hey Ive seen worse. Ill keep you posted! :)
1 year ago


2 comments:
Congrats on the new milestone w/ your pants!!!!! My 12's are getting big on me so I'm going to wait a couple of weeks to put the 10's on - maybe they will fit just right then! :)
And I hear you on buying classic things. I just got several tops that are plain colors, so that they won't ever go out of style. Good thinking. :)
I started noticing a change pretty quick. Put it on 2x a day and by week two I promise I saw results.
Post a Comment