There seems to be so much going on lately that I just cant breathe. I love my life, being a mommy and wife but sometimes this girl needs a break. Between caring for both of them (okay not as much for Tim.....but he is my husband), work, keeping up house, working out, and the trillion other things I need to do I just dont know how Im going to get it all done.
So I got good news (I swear I love my husband!) that Tim has to travel for business next week for a few days! So he will be home Mon and Tues being gone the rest of the week till Firday. Meaning 2 nights I dont have to worry about dinner!!!! AT and I can come home, I can work out as much as he will let me, we'll both have a small dinner and relax. Now dont get me wrong Tim does help with dinner.....but he doesnt help with the planning.
I meal plan every week so there is no guessing when we get home. He will cook so I can feed AT, or handle something else that is critical for the moment. But him not being here at all makes it so I dont even have to plan many meals for next week. I am ecstatic about this!!! Its the small things!
So in review of everything else going on next week, my IL are also coming in town. They will be here for the holiday weekend. I have a ton of things to do to get ready for this, the house just needs to be cleaned basically and all the storage stuff I have sitting around needs to be taken care of too. So I am going to work on that the best I can this weekend. Tim got some racks to hang above our garage door for seasonal stuff like the C-mas tree and bins etc. So maybe some of the stuff can be out of sight soon, giving me more room to pack away things. AT has a bunch of things that need to be stored so I am trying to free up what little storage space we have. We also have a ton of stuff we could yard sale. My g-ma and I want to do one in the next month or so. So Im also getting stuff together for that too. Whew!
I also decided that Im taking of Thursday bf my IL come in and Tim gets back home. I just need it. I am taking AT to daycare so I can get everything done without him. Going grocery shopping for company is no small feat. I thought at first I would keep him home but I dont think I am now. I want to get my hair cut, get a pedicure, grocery shop, and I had hoped make a trip to NY&Co. to use a coupon they sent in the mail. Sounds like a ME day huh? After I drop him off Im going to come home and get a quick run in bf my hair appt. I will need a shower anyway after she cuts my hair so why not? Ill still pick up AT at normal time. There wont be any sleeping in though, he has to get there in time for breakfast I will still be up and at it at 6 am.
So only 3 work days next week!!!! Then we get Monday for the holiday so a short week that week too.....what more can a girl ask for. Im so excited! Ill post pics of the storage racks soon....Im excited to get those up!
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment