THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Monday, June 29, 2009

Little Megan Grace - Now an Angel

This morning one of the strongest women I know delivered her only daughter and gave her back to God. I blogged a few months ago about my friend Amber, her husband Steve and their unborn daughter Megan. Her story is here.

I will forever be one of Megans Matey's. Megan Grace is now an Angel of Our LORD.



Please God wrap your arms around this family and give them the strength, hope, and love they so need right now. Please keep this family in your prayers and thoughts in the many months to come.

Peace, I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (John 14:27)

No comments: