THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mothers Day Morning Glories

For my First Mothers Day this year, AT's daycare teachers put together a flower pot full of flower seeds to plant. I really didnt think much of them.....I dont have a great green thumb at all but DH does!

The 2 of them planted them one night when I worked late for my monthly meeting. Well they have started to get really big and have the most gorgeous flowers. But of course the Morning Glory is the fullest in the morning!

Here are a few photos. Per normal I couldnt get AT to stay still for a photo opp...sigh....it may not happen for a long time to come :( What in the world will our family photos look like next month ;)

2 comments:

Callie said...

Beautiful flowers! Good for you (Tim) for keeping them alive. My mother's day flowers lasted about 2 weeks. :(

Ashley said...

You mean you got something for mothers day? :) Lucky Mom!!!!