With the scale that is!
I secretly wonder if my body knows that AT's first bday is right around the corner and kharma wants to reward me with my pre pg weight. Im not in pre pg clothes by any means.....pg does a number on you! I dont know if I agree with kharma...the last few months have been down the tubes exercise wise. However my eats have been on target 90% of the time. Im a social eater I admit it! And when Im being social...the drinks, and the goodies keep flowing!
So this morning I weighed in to see how I did over the weekend. We didnt do anything special....and we didnt have any parties or bbqs to attend. I was home with AT most of the weekend working on his bday stuff actually.....GOD that drained me!
Anyhow...the scale right....well it was square on 147.5 this morning....I was nude of course. I weigh naked...I just have to!
I feel kind of lousy and like I cheated or something! I didnt....I just havent worked out at all and to me it seems like that should be part of the deal you know. Im sticking to my work challenge tha I posted about a month or so ago....IDK maybe thats why this is happening but I feel like things are going well but Im not doing much to help it along. I guess that wont motivate me in the future you know?
Im talking crazy talk I know but it still makes me feel weird. Im still sticking to my commitment that after our Hilton Head trip I am kicking it back up to high gear to reach my 140 goal. I guess Im just so surprised bc Ive been sitting at 150 forever!!!!
So there it is....I guess I can sayone thing that this is great motivation for me to be good on our vacation. I have realized that all those marguaritas make my clothes fit horribly! I am so bloated from all the salt! Ill stick with wine. Lesson learned! ;)
1 year ago


2 comments:
I'll admit I'm kind of jealous of that nice big jump on the scale! Good for you!
That is awesome! I weigh in naked too. :)
Post a Comment