Yikes! Tonight the hubbs and I plan sitting down and looking at the finances. I have handled all finances since 04' and well things may have been getting a little carried away lately....or he just notices more IDK.
We arent fighting over it yet but we need to sit down and revaluate. He is not happy with me but has agreed to wipe the slate clean as of now to start over. We are hoping to sell our house and get in something bigger....but we need to cut somewhere and look at the bigger picture. Our mindsets need to change a little.
I dont blame him one bit. But I guess I dont want to do it so much that we are strapped and cant order a pizza if we need to. More to come on this.....signs of the times I guess. Its new territory for us too bc we just dont fight about money...this just makes me nervous.
1 year ago


2 comments:
Husband handles our money. And it does produce stress sometimes. In our budget we have $75 of fun money each and then a combined $50 of romance money. Having money set up in the budget for fun or frills makes things things more relaxed.
We dont do a budget, but have often talked about it. Let me know if you come up with some grand plan!
Post a Comment