THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Tuesday, October 6, 2009

House Fever!

Oh do I have it and BAD!!!! I swear I need to make myself realize that this is not going to go to my time table. I guess another good thing is that our listing is showing up on everyday realty websites....I guess that takes a few days so maybe now we will get some traffic. Things like this become an obsession to me. Why? Well bc Im a planner and a BIG planner at that, and when you cant control something that is a huge part of your life....like where you are going to live well...it can be a tad frustrating and nerve wracking!

So for now I leave you with a few of our must sees.....once an actual showing of our home occurs ; ) Cross your fingers its soon.....





Oh and to all the listingbook lurkers who have added our home to your favorite list....please make good and come for a look see. ;) Ill stop torturing myself now and get to work....thats where I am you know....at work looking at houses. I HAVE TO STOP!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Awesome houses, I think I now have house envy! I feel you on the being up in the air on where you will live.

Miche said...

Love all the houses especially the last one! Party at your casa :)