Up first, cape cod/ranch house on acre lot. In one of the school districts we are interested in.
While it had the space we were looking for, it is pretty much a foreclosure and 15yrs old. Now 15yrs old isnt old but it is when they did no preventitive maintence to keep things from falling apart. It had tons of storage, 4br, bonus room, and huge living areas. The kitchen needed major updates. Basically we would have to get it for dirt cheap to put the kind of money into it needed. But then there is another problem....the time. Someone will get this one and turn it into a gold mine. Its really a shame....and a good look into how some families really do have to up and leave everything when they can no longer pay their mortgage. Scary look into that life. I said a prayer for them...it could be us one day.
Second (not too far from the first), nice victoran stlye home that needs nothing really. Its a bit out of our price range but we still wanted to take a look. The pic leaves out the neighboring home that sits right above it. A little less private than we anticipated. No biggie though the trees cover most of it.
The master br was WAY too small for this house, its smaller than what we have now. The living room is also much smaller than what we have now, Im not sure our furniture would even fit. It also has an above ground pool, but I really think they are more work than anything and if something were to go wrong....lets just say there would be a ton of water at my back door. So its not off the list but its not at the top. Our REA def agreed they were asking a really high price for this one.
Third, took us out to Davie County another great school district. It would add about 10m to our work commutes, worth it to me!

This one also has all the sapce we need, plus a nice basement with potential to finish. Leaving the garage for actual cars and not "man" things or storage ;) The yard is also great and secluded. I did not love the kitchen, or the fact that it just isnt really open. There are alot of doorways and hallways. IDK....it is on the list of possibilities but I didnt get the gut feeling. So its on to next weekend.
AT was a good boy while out and about.....little does he know he has months of this sort of thing in his future ;)
And on a final note....I think something is wrong with me.....scale checked in at 141 this morning. I dont get it.
AT was a good boy while out and about.....little does he know he has months of this sort of thing in his future ;)
And on a final note....I think something is wrong with me.....scale checked in at 141 this morning. I dont get it.


No comments:
Post a Comment