So much has happened...but then not really. I feel like we have been super busy and I guess we have but with not anything earth shattering you know. I guess Ill break it all down.
1. Current home still on the market, still NO showings!
2. We continue to house hunt, found the perect one last night ::le sigh::
3. Held an Open House
4. Starting to feel uncomfortable in my skin
5. Booked the Mexico trip!
6. Family Pictures taken
7. Continue to deal with the passing of Uncle Richard
and a ton of other things I have left out but these are up there right now. So Ill begin:
1 through 3:
Yes we are still committed to selling the place. Almost 8 weeks into this and not a soul has asked to view the property. I know I know the market sucks! In our neighborhood there isnt much for sale and things havent been moving very quickly. We cleaned our butts off and held an Open House this past Sunday where 3 neighbors and 1 buyer came by. Of course not what we were hoping for but you never know! Im staying on our agent to keep in touch with the buyer and maybe help it along. Taking the lead as far as we can I guess.
So Ive resigned to a more than 6 month process I guess. We have been pretty lucky or unlucky I guess that we hadnt found THE ONE yet. But I think we did yesterday, I began broadening our choices of the surrounding areas and we found a home in Trinity right outside of High Point that seemed to have potential and the land we hoped for to go along.
And it did! It has all the room/land/seclusion we are looking for. Im doing a little more research on the schools in the area but based on the surrounding homes and neighborhoods I have a good feeling about it. Its a little farther out than we wanted to be but I guess we will see if its truly meant to be bf I start worrying about all that. Its one of those things where the house will prob be gone by the time we are ready. I will be heart broken but it must have meant it wasnt meant to be! That story continues!
4:
Oh my! Im starting to get the feeling again that "hey my pants dont fit quite like they did and things are a little tighter than I like." How I got here again I dont know. Things are/have been so crazy! I havent gained any weight Ive atually ocntinued to lose but it just seems like the inches are coming back on. Im going to start up again. I dont have a weight goal this time I really dont. The numbers dont boher me. I honestly want to focus on inches this time. I want to tone my body. So beginning Sunday (listen to that cliche) Im hoping back on the treadmill to get back in the groove. Maybe down the line Ill throw Jillian in there again but right now its baby steps and when I say baby steps is bc Im going to end up getting up at 5am 2 days a week to walk/run. I remember how refreshed I felt the rest of the day when I began my day with a walk/run. I really want to do something and evaluate after a week or so. I think the "me" time will be good for me as well.
5:
The whole paragraph above is to give myself a motivation to get firmed up for the trip we FINALLY booked to Mexico!!!! I cant wait!!! Granted it is 6 months away but hopefully with the holidays (and us moving) it will come quickly. We are going with E&K and cant wait to just hang out for 6days in the tropics. Nuff said its going to be fab!
6:
We finally had family photos taken a month or so ago and I finally got the prints back. Here they are....Im pretty happy with how they turned out. Now I need to decide which ones I want to use for our Cmas cards. Here are a few of my faves!
7:
As a family we are still dealing with the loss of Uncle Richard. MIL continues to have a hard time, we are planning on going up at Cmas so hopefully that will give her something to look forward to and get her mind off things. Its a struggle for us all.
What a rambled post....hopefully my next one wont be as bad or as late.


4 comments:
The pictures are BEAUTIFUL! What a precious little boy you have!
And I totally feel you on #4. I haven't ran in nearly 3 weeks b/c of have been under the weather (sinus infection), but I know that I need to kick it back into high gear or my clothes will start fitting tighter.
You do have readers! I have checked almost daily for an update!
Good luck with the house, I know how frustrating it is.
Great photos! I really like the one of your husband and AT hugging each other. That is so sweet!
Good luck with the exercise! It's hard work, but it pays off!
Beautiful family pictures!
Post a Comment